Sunday, March 9, 2008

Faith is home

Yesterday the doctors at the hospital really seemed eager to get Faith to go home! When she woke up, she was in so much pain that she could only take shallow breaths. The morphine wasn't working. Finally, at 9:30 they gave her Vicodin, and for the rest of the day she was praising Vicodin and telling people that morphine is useless.
She did finally feel ready to go home at about 3:30. Tony drove about 2 mph around the corners to minimize the bumps, and people were honking at him. Faith went to her own apartment, and Charity is staying with her for now.
Faith didn't remember any of us visiting her the night before in the post-op room.

3 comments:

Xerofall said...

Glad to read she's home and okay. Thanks for the update. :D

-Jeff

hopeyg said...

Trinxs, Thank you for doing this blog. I find it comforting to know what's going on when I'm far away and I know many other people are benefitting from it too. Love ya, Hoper

Masayo said...

It is nice to know the blog...
thank you so much.

Rico and I have been thinking of
our American family always,
and really hope Faith's happiness.

Love Masayo :)