Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Faith's back to normal

Faith is herself again! She went with Charity to mom and dad's house, over an hour on poorly-maintained California (bumpy=painful) roads. Charity went home to finish moving out of her apartment, so Faith will have to drive back home alone. She isn't taking pain medicine any more, so this is feasible.

The good news is that two of her three sisters have tested negative for breast cancer on recent mammograms. So if it does run in the family, we don't have detectable quantities yet.

If you read this post earlier, talking about Faith being turned down for the genetic testing, I was misinformed. She won't know if she is selected for at least two weeks.

2 comments:

Faith G said...

Actually I clarified this with dad- I haven't haerd anything from the genetics department. They said I wouldn't hear anything for 2 weeks at least, so I don't know yet whether I qualify or not.

Unknown said...

Hello,

My name is Wojtek and I’m from Poland.
I know Faith but I haven’t got her email address. Is it possible that someone give me her email? My address is wojtek.golinski@gmail.com
Please I have to contact with her.

Wojtek