Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Faith was diagnosed with breast cancer on February 12th, 2008, one month after her 33rd birthday. She has received an overwhelming amount of support from friends, coworkers, family and near-strangers. She estimates that one-third of the populated world is praying for her right now. So many people want updates on how she is doing that she can’t return all the phone calls and answer all the emails! At Faith’s request, I have created this page to keep everyone posted on her progress.
1 comment:
Faith!!! My prayers are with you of course... My heart goes out to you and your family.
As I've mentioned before, my mom is a breast cancer survivor. It can be beat! My new father in law is battling colon cancer at this very minute, he was diagnosed two weeks ago.
I'll let her know what's going on, she'll send up some prayers too... she is also good for advice and laughter and a good shoulder to cry on when the need arises.
I love you Faith, you've always been one of the lights in this dark universe.
-Jeff
Post a Comment